Thursday, March 26, 2009

the cupcake pop

I have finally mastered the art of the cupcake pop.
It took me three separate attempts to figure it out, and a heck of a lot
of wasted cake and chocolate which equals money.
And what seems like hours and hours of my time.
And probably 5 extra pounds.
I probably won't be making them again any time soon!
This one is my favorite. I love the drips down the sides.

But they are cute and tasty!

10 comments:

Grandma B said...

they look yummy, how bout sending some to Saltillo? They look so tiny, so please send tons!!

evelania said...

did you get the recipe from bake-a-rella?

alyson said...

those look really good mel. what's the recipe?

emilyy said...

I just learned about these last week and have been wanting to try, so you will have to share your failed attempts and any tips :) They are so cute.

Melanie said...

Yup they are from Bakerella!

The Taylor Family said...

I am so confused please esplain! HOw do you make them???

steph said...

super cute!! those turned out really well.

The Reed Family said...

Like your sister I am a little confused...are they cupcakes? Are they lollipops? Whatever they are they are cute and anything with chocolate sounds delightful!

Candi & Ezra said...

They look really cute! Did you attempt any on the stick...thats where they really went wrong for me. The little cupcakes are heavy! I don't know how she kept them from sliding down the stick. Dang Bakerella, her stuff always looks perfect! Check out my attempt for Avery's bday last year.
http://candiceandezra.blogspot.com/2008/07/party-grub.html

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Way cute!!! I'm going to have to look that one up!