About 2 weeks ago Garrett's parents came for a visit! We had so much fun touring Buffalo, and enjoying their company. I am so sad I didn't get any pictures with Garrett's parents and the kids. The girls had so much fun playing and getting tons of attention from Grandpa and Gramma Nea. They took us to Toronto for a few days and we had a blast touring the city and going up in the C.N tower.
It has been the tallest freestanding building in America for many years . It stands 1,814.5 feet tall. Wee took an elevator up to the the second pod, a few hundred feet above the restaurant. It was incredibly high and a little scary! We also stood on the glass floor that allows you to see straight to the ground. It was so incredible and we loved it!Here we are up the C.N Tower
Gramma Nea also brought with her some beautiful Easter dress's for the girls! I loved both of the dress's she brought and so did the girls. We tryed to do a photo shoot, but that didn't go over so well. Here are some of the few okay pictures we got!
4 comments:
I love that someone actually asked to take pictures with cadence! that is hysterical. She is so beautiful though, so can you blame them?
I agree. Your kids are so beautiful! I am not surprised! :) Your girls looked adoreable in their Easter dresses!!
I think the one with cadence crying is perfect! I love it!! I mean like you said that's what it's really like! I can never get my boys to both look at the camera, smiling, hands out of the nose, and STILL enough for a good picture. I usually get one boy looking and one not just like yours!
Now I only wish I could come hang out with you too!
That is hilarious those people wanted pictures with Cadence, I love her face when they are holding her.
Post a Comment