Thursday, April 16, 2009

For the family

I took some cute pictures of the girls in the last few days
that I thought our family so far away would enjoy!This is what happens at our house when you eat yogurt!
Its EVERYWHERE! Even in your hair.

Ciella just after dying her Easter eggs.

I havent been able to find Ciella's old swim suit
so lucky Cadence got a brand new one!
Could summer come already so we can use it!
I am in LOVE with this picture!
Her little face is sooo sweet!


I thought this picture shows just how little Cadence still is!


She is so happy!
Today we went to the Zoo.
Here's Ciella in love with being outside!

Cadence and her new favorite thing ever... suckers!!!

It was a beautiful day!
A few weeks ago we went to the "Museum of Play" with a few friends.
This is the girls together waiting to leave.

Ciella let me straighten her hair that day!
I love the way the light hits her face in this picture!

Ciella had so much fun with her friends.
This is what it looks like when you try to line up multiple kids for a picture!
left to right: Ruby, Max, Ella, Ciella, Perry and the side of Mackenzie,
and Cadence on the ground! We are missing Parker...

Cadence was so funny with her cheesy-mc cheese smile!

Ciella loved the"Mr Potato Head" room.
And lucky for her the Easter Bunny brought her one.
She is totally uninterested in it now. Lucky us!

She loved the miniature grocery store,
and I love this picture because of Cadence's foot
in the bottom corner.
It reminds me of the movie the Wizard of Oz,
and the wicked witch who's sock is very similar,
right before she gets crushed under the falling house.

She LOVED the train ride with Ella and Max

If you were at the museum with us that day,
this is the side of Ciella you would have seen!
Which is a very regular sight when your around her.

I can never get a good picture of Ciella smiling.
I always have to say something silly to get a smile out of her.
But I loved this blurry picture anyways.

This is what Cadence did most of the time!

7 comments:

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

ok like i have said before, what beautiful girls!!! That looks like you had a blast. when do you come home again?

emilyy said...

Cadence looks SO much like her daddy! That museum looks so fun. We might be coming your way this summer. I will for sure call if we do.

TheScholarBlog.com said...

Thanks Mel! Those pics are awesome.

alyson said...

Ciella and Cadence are so beautiful!

The Taylor Family said...

Gosh, there were so many pictures I was in heaven! Normally I can pick out one or two and comment on them but they were all so cute! I love Ciella straightend hair, she looks so grown up with it like that! I love the wizard of oz pic! I love all the smiley ones of Cadence. Oh and I love the crack picture! Cant get enough!!! It so bums me out that you little girlies dont know me. I kinda get a little teary eyed about it! I just wish we lived closer together! :( Cant wait to see you guys again. When do you think that will be???

The Reed Family said...

haha my favorite is the bum crack!! and yeah for good weather...although as yours get better mine gets worse. I guess it's good they aren't both bad at the same time or we'd both be a sad at the same time. This way we can cheer each other up!

Lizzy said...

Hey, I know I have seen that crack before!!! Your girlios are too cute! Thanks for posting all those pictures. It is so fun to see what you are up too. The girls are growing up so fast. You have got to come home for summer--at least for a little. We need to get together.