Let the walking begin! Miss Cadence Faye is desperately trying to walk.
She has actually taken three steps all by herself before falling to the ground.
She hasn't made it past 3 steps yet, but try's daily!
This is me attempting to catch her while in motion, hence the blurry photo!
(It was too much to grab the video camera)
She gets really excited! We all clap our hands and chant,"Go Cadence Go..."
and she knows that its time to show off!
I often find her standing in a random spot around the house, just standing!
But now her standing is followed by taking a few steps.
Ciella was already an expert walker at this age, about 10 1/2 months!
She has actually taken three steps all by herself before falling to the ground.
She hasn't made it past 3 steps yet, but try's daily!
This is me attempting to catch her while in motion, hence the blurry photo!
(It was too much to grab the video camera)
She gets really excited! We all clap our hands and chant,"Go Cadence Go..."
and she knows that its time to show off!
I often find her standing in a random spot around the house, just standing!
But now her standing is followed by taking a few steps.
Ciella was already an expert walker at this age, about 10 1/2 months!
On a random side note, I am doing a hair bow exchange
with a few other crafty ladies and this is the hair bow I ended up making.
I had other idea's, but in the end I stayed safe and made a simple sunflower.
I think its super cute, especially in my girls hair.
Hopefully the other ladies think so too!
It sits on an alligator clip covered in brown ribbon
so it can double as a regular hair clip for older girls,
or you can attach it to a hair band for babies!
with a few other crafty ladies and this is the hair bow I ended up making.
I had other idea's, but in the end I stayed safe and made a simple sunflower.
I think its super cute, especially in my girls hair.
Hopefully the other ladies think so too!
It sits on an alligator clip covered in brown ribbon
so it can double as a regular hair clip for older girls,
or you can attach it to a hair band for babies!
6 comments:
She's growing up so fast! I've only been gone two weeks and she's already walking?! By the way, love that new carpet.
I love the bow I can't wait to get mine:)
so cute Mel, Cadence and the bow! Can you make me one :) I can't believe Cadence is walking already. Her and Ciella are just growing up way too fast!
Wow! She will be running to keep up with Ciella in no time!
That is the cutest little flower clip. Now I am sad that I am not in it.
So adorable! I am thinking of starting a hair bow group here just because of you! You are too cute!
Post a Comment