Saturday, September 5, 2009

my little ham

I found Cadence trying to get her self dressed today!
It may have been the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Then she noticed me taking pictures of her...

Then she then turned into a little Ham and
smiled like crazy for the camera!


Then she got on her knee's and crawled
over to me and said,"eese"
(which is how she says cheese for the camera)
all the way till her head was touching the camera lens!!!

Notice how she is trying to smile with her
eyes in this picture!!! Then she told me she wants
to thank Tyra for teaching her how!

Then she went right back over to the steps where
she first started posing and started all over again!!!

I may have a model in the making!!!
Seriously cute!!!!!
But watch out Tyra she may take
over your show one day and show you a thing
a or two about smiling with your eyes!

I just threw this picture in for fun!
What kid doesn't love to walk around in their Moms shoes!

7 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Could she get any cuter? It's so funny how they learn so young to pose for a picture!

Megan said...

How cute! I mean FIERCE! :)

Anthony and Kristie said...

Cadence is adorable, I love that she poses for the camera.

Lizzy said...

She is too cute. We miss her terribly!

Rachel Gilsen said...

OHMYGOODNESS! She is WAY cute and she knows it! I wish Bailee would do that, she does the opposite and shuts down when she sees the camera.

alyson said...

Cadence is just so sweet and adorable!

alyson said...

Cadence is just so sweet and adorable!