This summer while in California, Garrett's parents hired him to design and build them a patio cover for their back yard. He did a great job and it was really cool to see the whole process; from the original design to the model to the construction to the finished project! I am telling you Garrett did a GREAT job! He kept in mind the gorgeous panoramic view their backyard had as he designed the project! He had every detail picked out from the specific sizes and cuts of each piece of wood to the color of the metal brackets and even what direction the bolts were facing.
The finished project was nothing less then beautiful! We deemed it "The Pavilion" I absolutely cannot wait to see the amazing things Garrett will do in the future! I cannot wait for him to design our own home one day!
Here is the model
Here is Garrett and his Dad building the Pavilion,
together they built the whole thing!
together they built the whole thing!
Here is the finished project! The pictures just don't do the Pavilion justice. It was so big that we couldn't capture the whole thing on the camera!
7 comments:
Garrett that looks amazing.
Beautiful work!
that is awesome...it's so nice that he has found his passion in a career. I can't wait to see the house he builds you either! He has got some serious talent!
Wow! That is pretty awesome! Go Garrett!
That's incredible! Gorgeous!! --You're going to have any amazing house 'cause Garrett's got great skills.
Wow that is really impressive!
WOW, it is absolutely beautiful! I am sure Brian and Renee are just PROUD!!! As you are! Great Job Garrett!
Post a Comment