This girl LOVES it!
Every morning she asks if she gets to go to preschool! Everything in her mind seem to revolve around preschool! Garrett had gone to school the other day and she asked where he was, I told her he went to school. She replied with a super excited,"Daddy goes to preschool too!!!" She says she is also ready to "go to college with Daddy and get big and smart!"When I dropped her off at school she didn't even look back at me, she just ran right in to play. The only time she did look back was because she couldn't find her BFF Ella who also goes to school with her, all I had to do was point out where Ella was and off she went!
Today will make 3 days of preschool and probably the best 3 days of her little life!
I am finding how easy it is to do so many more things with one child instead of two! Cadence isn't really getting me all to herself while Ciella is at school, she is getting to watch me clean and try and do a thousand things before I have to pick Ciella up again!
Ciella let me straighten her hair the other day and I can't resist taking pictures of her when her hair is so long and straight! Her face transforms into this different kid when her hair isn't curly!
7 comments:
is that "medium" sized trampoline? cool!
OHMYGOODNESS!!! How cute is she! Our babies are growing up. Isn't it CRAZY?
She is too cute. Life will never be the same--once you have a kid in school.
Ciella looks so shy and cute in that first picture. I wish Parker was going to preschool with Ciella and Ella he was so sad that day I watched Ruby and Cadence while his friends got to go to school.
Pre-school is the best!!! I love her long hair, she is getting so grown-up
She looks so grown up with her pack-pack on! I love her hair straight. It's so cute!
what gorgeous hair! come visit please!
Post a Comment