Thank you so much for sending us your beautiful princess dress's! We love them! Thanks for writing us letters, we had our Mom help us read them.
We also LOVE the princess dolls you sent!
Thank you so much Chloe!
We also LOVE the princess dolls you sent!
Thank you so much Chloe!
Cadence loves her beautiful pink doggie hair clip!
Ciella loves the pink dress and the blue crown!
Silly faces!
Cadence looks like an angel!
She loved taking pictures and acting silly!
We miss you soooooo much in Mexico and wish we could see you! Please come visit! And tell Logan and Carter and Luke we said "Hi"!!! WE love you,
Love Ciella and Cadence
2 comments:
Chloe says, "I am so glad that you like the stuff I sent--like the dresses, the dolls, and the doggie hair clip."
Ahh hand me down...I love them!! And Cousins I love them to and wish my kids could see them more! Your girls are beautiful princesses!!
Post a Comment