Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mum in concert

Garrett and I ditched our girls last night and headed up to Toronto for a concert! It was incredible! First we went to dinner and enjoyed not having to take care of kids while eating! We had a nice long 2 hour drive but enjoyed just talking in the car ALONE! Yea!!

Hildur Gudnadóttir opened for the opening band! She plays the Cello, like you've never heard it before! I love the classical cello! She is incredible! She is a member of Mum too!
You can check her out HERE!
Then the opening band was Sin Fang Bous! He was awesome!
You can check him out HERE!

Then came Mum, the band we went to see!
If you haven't heard them, you should definitely
check them out HERE!
Its so worth your time!
They were unbelievable live and it was so worth the 4 hours in the car to see them! We were right up next to the stage so we had a great view! The whole thing was so incredible and I totally LOVED it! The girls that sing in the band are so awesome and have the most beautiful voices! All the bands are from Iceland so its a little different but still great!

It was also nice not to have to worry about the kids! Thanks Kristie and Anthony for keeping them over night so we could go! And thanks Garrett for introducing me to this band 5 years ago! I love that he has a LOVE for music and thankfully it has rubbed off on me!

3 comments:

The Reed Family said...

a little slice of heaven! I can't wait for our killers concert next month!

Anthony and Kristie said...

I am glad you guys had fun. I loved watching your girls, they are so good.

Kellybean said...

I love Mum! I am jealous!