I cannot even begin to tell you how much Ciella LOVES LOVES LOVES her preschool! She is learning so much and looks forward to going everyday! She has learned how her school routine works and is learning discipline from someone other then me! I love that she loves it and I love the time I get at home with just one kid!
Today all the kids came in costume and had a Halloween parade and party! She loved it and is the cutest cat I have ever seen! I can't bring myself to buy costumes (they are so expensive) so she dressed all in black, I drew her whiskers and nose, I made her a tutu and got cat ears! The kids were so cute parading them selves in the classroom!
Last week, they had their first field trip to the Great Pumpkin Farm! The kids had so much fun.
It started with a hay ride around the grounds! Here's Ciella with her BFF Ella and Ruby on the hay ride!!
But mostly she just liked playing in the hay!
She made her self a seat in between two hay stacks!
She made her self a seat in between two hay stacks!
And watch some fake crazy ones sings some song about a drunkin' chicken while they danced!!!
3 comments:
your girls are sooo cute, and i agree, she is the cutest cat!
i checked out the music from the post below- i like! i love going to concerts.
So cute, I loved Ciella's costume.
Seriously you made the tutu??? Can you make one for Brynn you crafty girl you?!?!?!
Post a Comment