I spent part of my weekend with these lovely ladies:
Me, Emily and Trisha! You were so missed Julia!
I have known Trisha and Emily since right around high school.
Emily lives near Cleveland, and Trisha came out for a visit! So I invited myself to join in their little party weekend! Its only a 3 hour drive, and it was sooo worth the 6 hours spent in the car ALONE to be with these happening ladies!
And a HUGE thanks to Garrett for keeping our girls so I could go with out them!!!
Emily took us out to Kirtland to see all the church sites!
As always I felt the spirit so much visiting where such amazing things happened!
It always strengthens my testimony to visit these sites!
The N.K. Whitney store


The School of the Prophets

The Kirtland Temple (now owned by the community of Christ)

Ohio is beautiful right now and the church sites had such beautiful surroundings!
the ashery

After we visited the sites, we did what all girls do on girls weekends...
went out to eat, shopped and laughed like we were 19 all over again!
It was so fun to remember all the silly things we did and
all the things we had blocked out of our memories cuz they were a bit too crazy!
One time Trisha went to the store just for shampoo and came home with 2- 10 speed bikes! While joy riding these lovely bikes we watched a very large, and very drunk man fall from his 3 story apartment balcony!
I am pretty much responsible for the fact that he is still alive today! Ha Ha Ha! Slight exaggeration there about me saving his life, but oh the stories I could tell!
It was nothing but fun!
I had a blast Trish and Emily and can't wait till we get together again!
This time with Julia!
I have known Trisha and Emily since right around high school.
Emily lives near Cleveland, and Trisha came out for a visit! So I invited myself to join in their little party weekend! Its only a 3 hour drive, and it was sooo worth the 6 hours spent in the car ALONE to be with these happening ladies!
And a HUGE thanks to Garrett for keeping our girls so I could go with out them!!!
Emily took us out to Kirtland to see all the church sites!
As always I felt the spirit so much visiting where such amazing things happened!
It always strengthens my testimony to visit these sites!
The N.K. Whitney store
The School of the Prophets
The Kirtland Temple (now owned by the community of Christ)
Ohio is beautiful right now and the church sites had such beautiful surroundings!
After we visited the sites, we did what all girls do on girls weekends...
went out to eat, shopped and laughed like we were 19 all over again!
It was so fun to remember all the silly things we did and
all the things we had blocked out of our memories cuz they were a bit too crazy!
One time Trisha went to the store just for shampoo and came home with 2- 10 speed bikes! While joy riding these lovely bikes we watched a very large, and very drunk man fall from his 3 story apartment balcony!
I am pretty much responsible for the fact that he is still alive today! Ha Ha Ha! Slight exaggeration there about me saving his life, but oh the stories I could tell!
It was nothing but fun!
I had a blast Trish and Emily and can't wait till we get together again!
This time with Julia!
6 comments:
How fun. I think I would like to hear more about the drunk man you saved:)
Isn't it fun to get together with girlfriends and reminisce? Sounds like a great time.
Nothing like girl-time!! Glad you gals had fun.
oh it was soooo fun. I can't wait until we get to do it again
I agree!! It was soooo fun! I'm glad you posted all those cute pics. I have been meaning to all week. I really enjoyed feeling 19 again, we sure had some great times :)
I can't wait until next time!! Although I must say I think you and Trisha have better a better memory than me, I had forgotten some of that stuff! I want to feel 19 )and look it too!)
Post a Comment