Thursday, May 13, 2010

A first

Cadence had her first hair cut today!!! This is her before picture:
Her hair was cute and all, but scraggly too! 
I absolutly LOVE the way it turned out! 
She is absolutely beautiful!

6 comments:

Jinky said...

I agree! She is absolutely beautiful!! Her sister as well. ~You and Garrett make beautiful babies!! :)

Candi & Ezra said...

adorable!

steph said...

she looks like a little doll. i LOVE it!!

emilyy said...

so so so cute! I love bobs on little girls. I have been meaning to get Molly's done for a while now so maybe cute little cadence will be the motivation that i need :)

The Reed Family said...

oh my gosh! did you do the cut? She looks so adorable!!! And did you make the hairclips they are so cute! I love all the new posts! I miss you and want a girls trip with you!!!!

Unknown said...

She looks beautiful! What a lovely family you have!