Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a new craft

I have been wanting something to hang my earrings on for a long time, and the other day while walking around Joann's I came up with an idea...


and then I made this! I love it!

I love the green paper behind the doilies
and I love the old feel and look it has!
What do ya think?
All you need is a picture frame, scrap book paper or fabric, a doilie and hot glue!

9 comments:

Jinky said...

Clever, practical, and beautiful! You should patent it!! :)

Stephanie Evans said...

Super cute! I did something similar but with chicken fence wire instead of a dolie. I definitely like yours better though!

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

Love it; you go girl.

Jake and Whitney said...

That's so cute. I love the "vintagey" feel of it. You always have some of the cutest things on your blog.

The Reed Family said...

Very good idea I love it!!

Kellybean said...

Cute! I made one too!

Shar said...

Really cute!

Tasha said...

Such a cute idea!!

The Taylor Family said...

Seriously Mel, you never cease to amaze me!