The point is the amount of trash he had in is house!
In the 3 years we have lived next to this man, and shared his trash barrels, only, maybe, and I am being generous here, maybe 5 times, has this man taken trash out of his house! NO JOKE!!!
Where are all the empty toothpaste tubes, the cardboard from the used toilet paper rolls, empty milk cartons...
Yeah, gross huh!
So when the last day of the month came and we still hadnt seen any trash, we were insanly interested to see what was in his house!
Then that morning the city dropped of an extra large dumpster...
which was filled almost instantly .
Once I even heard him say,"I should of ordered another dumpster."
Then he left for a few minutes and I captured this picture of his open garage! YIKES!!!
You can only imagine what his house looked like!
He even had to have someone with a large trailer come pick up some trash!
I even tried at one point to sneak into his house, only to find his doors locked!
When it was all over, the large amount of trash was gone and we had inherited a 54 volume "Classic's" book set, worth over 900$ brand new! It wasn't even opened, and it was still in the shrink wrap!!!! And book shelves to go with the books! Thanks neighbor!
p.s. Jolene, if your reading this... did you ever see trash come out?
5 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. That is Crazy!!! I can totally see you trying to sneak into his house! I wonder who your new neighbors will be, hopefully you'll get some good ones.
A total hoarder! I've seen that show on A&E, so weird!
Oh disgusting. How did he live like that?! He could have been featured on one of those hoarding shows.
Thanks for the texts yesterday. Sad you had to work. I wish we could take advantage of the sales, but I'm pretty much on a spending freeze until the next loan dispersement. It's been torture!
My neighbor died, and his two nieces filled 7 large dumpsters, on top of recycling and donations... and that was just for the property next to mine... he had 4 others... she said she used over 50 total dumpsters!!! It's nutz!!
My neighbor died, and his two nieces filled 7 large dumpsters, on top of recycling and donations... and that was just for the property next to mine... he had 4 others... she said she used over 50 total dumpsters!!! It's nutz!!
Post a Comment