Saturday, July 10, 2010

Niagara on the Lake

Since this is our last summer in Buffalo, I want to do everything we've talked about doing, but never done! So when we had to drive into Canada, on our way home we stopped at a planned detour. The beautiful Niagra on the Lake!

In this picture we are looking out at America, but standing in Canada!

It was so beautiful and we had fun walking along lake Ontario, and climbing along the rocks.

Watching the sailboats

Throwing rocks into the lake

and checking out the clouds!
There was somany more things to do there if we didn't have our kids with us. There are so many nice looking resturants and fun shops to walk through. Maybe next time we will go kid free!


And on a side note, Cadence thinks she's a sumo wrestler and takes this face and pose often!Yikes! :)
No, we didnt pierce her ears, they are just stick on earrings!

2 comments:

Shar said...

That's a cute picture of Garrett and Ciella!

Sumo wrestler. So cute! She just needs to put on about 50 pounds.

The Reed Family said...

i like the sumo pose!! I feel the same way about PR. I want to do everything because I doubt we will ever go back!