Tuesday, September 14, 2010

potty time!!!

I am happy to announce that Cadence Faye is officially potty trained!!!! Yea for Cadence! And yea for me having NO MORE DIAPERS to change!!!! Its been about a week and she's doing FANTASTIC!!!!! This was the second time around we tried potty training her, the 1st time she just did not get it! but this time she was totally ready and mastered it in about 2 days! Now she usually comes and tells me she needs to use the potty or sometimes I ask her if i think its been too long! She makes the same cute face at me every time she actually pushes the pee out! Its the sweetest thing ever! I love you Cadence Faye!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Krew said...

YAY Cadence! Such a fun age! Your girls are just gorgous! It is so fun to see your up-dates, they get prettier with every stage if that is possible! Thanks for sharing!