Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cadence school picture 2010

Cadence just took her nursery school class pictures on Tuesday. I was so excited when I saw them in her mail box today! 
I absolutly LOVE this little face!
She is half smiling and half trying not to smile! She is loving her nursery school except for the first few minutes when I drop her off, she still cries when I leave, but is happy as can be about 30 seconds later! YOu are too cute my little Cadence Faye!!! I love your guts!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Look at that face!!!!! That is the most perfect picture. Don't you just want to know what was going through her mind right then?

emilyy said...

Mel I LOVE that mirror! and those are some great school pictures. It has made me re-think my decision to not buy school pictures because they are way too expensive and we just had family pics done, but those pictures are priceless.