Just when I thought we were finally leaving the snow, shoveling and freezing weather, we moved to the mountains in California! We had the first real storm since we moved here, thankfully we were down the mountains and decided to not go home in it. This is what we found when he came home. 7 inches of fresh snow!
Welcome to Crestline, CA!!! Seriously, no where in CA should get snow, right??
That's why we love southern CA so much. Good thing winter is almost over!
This is the little cabin Garrett's parents bought that we are currently staying in! They totally gutted the inside, and will eventually get to the outside.
Here's the view from our drive way. The cabin is a few yards to the left! BEAUTIFUL!!!
2 comments:
Yeah, keep the posts coming. We miss you guys.
I can't believe you live in a cabin!!! I love it. And I agree with Kristie. Keep the posts coming. And post some pics of your kids.
Post a Comment