Wednesday, March 9, 2011

6 years

Garrett and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on February 5th! We celebrated with dinner and a movie. We didn't have the money to stay away for a night, so we just came home to our girls!

But on a side note...  I do remember the first night we ever left Ciella with someone else...   We left her for 1 night with my Mom and when we got home I was so excited to get inside and hug her. I remember Garrett had been giving me a hard time because I had missed her and couldn't wait to get back to her.  But when we got out of the car at my Mom's house, I was shoved to the side and run over  by Garrett, so he could get inside and be the first to hold her!  It was pretty funny!

And here we are 6 years later... ( well less then that if we had already had Ciella)

I have been wanting to post a picture so we wont forget how we looked at 29 yrs old and 6 years together! Here's to the next 6 years!!! And hopefully more pushing and shoving to get to our cute kids!


Then we took a family picture and asked the girls to smile,
this is what we got! YIKES!!!

This is what Ciella calls her "poop" face!!! :)
I'm not sure why she decided to make it when I said smile!!!

8 comments:

Erica said...

I love it! You guys look HOT!!!

And I love Ciella's poop face! And Cadence looks like she's saying, "Hey! You talkin' to me?"

Rachel said...

That photo made me laugh aloud. Your family is adorable!

Cami and Andy said...

Happy 6 years! That is awesome and I love you with long hair! It looks so good on you!

elders_2 said...

Congratulations! I can't stopping laughing at Ciella's face . . .

Krystal said...

Sorry- elders-2 was me! I was apparently logged into ben's church e-mail.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Looks like 6 years have treated you good:) I love your hair & the family picture is priceless.

Natalie said...

Your hair is so long. I love it.

The Reed Family said...

i like the poop face!