Monday, April 11, 2011

like father... like daughter

Cadence is too funny!
When I ask her to smile for a picture I never know what I'm gonna get!
And if you know Garrett, you know he is the king of funny faces!
Every time I think we are taking a normal picture, I find Garrett making the funniest faces!
For example:




And now you know where Cadence gets it from! :)
Here are the many "face's" of our little Cadence! 




her normal smile

"It actually hurts" smile




"I am my Dads daughter" smile
This is by far my favorite face!
 She makes me smile everyday!!!

10 comments:

kandis said...

wow, she looks so big!! what a cutie!

Tiffany said...

Seriously! This was a fun post. I love it!

Unknown said...

What a cute post!!!

Candi & Ezra said...

She is so beautiful!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Ooh how I miss that cute little smile, she is a crack up.

Erica said...

This is mt favorite post ever! They are total twinners! I miss you guys so much.

The Reed Family said...

that is so stinkin' cute!! I love it!! And now aren't you glad she never gave you only 'good' smiles when you asked! :)

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! I really enjoyed this post.

Laney said...

she looks exactly like garrett in that las pic. Unbelievable.

Laney said...

p.s. I love that one of your comments is from the Buffalo Ward. hah.