Melanie, she is beautiful! You do babies good! We are having another baby and it's going to be a GIRL!! I am soo excited! Cadence is a beautiful name too!
Oh my heck guys she is SO cute!!! I know what you mean about having a huge baby then a tiny baby. 9lb then 6 13! Tell us when you are in town so we can see her in person!
Congratulations you two! Eve gave me your blog address and I thought I would check it out. You have two beautiful little girls. So your living in New York huh. Good for you guys. Anyway, here is my e-mail if you would like: tysond.hill@gmail.com and our blog is: tysonandheatherhill.blogspot.com Have a good one!
14 comments:
aww too cute!! I just can't get over how beautiful she is!!
Congrats! She's so cute! I love her dark hair.
Oh, she is sooo cute. I can't wait to get my hand on her and just hold the tiny little thing. We are thrilled to see you soon!
She is perfect! She has such dark skin, it is very pretty.
HI, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOOKS LIKE A BASCOM BABY.CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. LOVE GRANDMAN GREAT
She is soo beautiful!!!!! Congratulations...The photos are really sweet!!
Melanie, she is beautiful! You do babies good! We are having another baby and it's going to be a GIRL!! I am soo excited! Cadence is a beautiful name too!
How in the world do you keep that cute bow in her hair? She is adorable.
She really is perfect. So beautiful
She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats Guys!
I miss you guys!!
love you!
-Misty
Oh my heck guys she is SO cute!!! I know what you mean about having a huge baby then a tiny baby. 9lb then 6 13! Tell us when you are in town so we can see her in person!
Congratulations you two! Eve gave me your blog address and I thought I would check it out. You have two beautiful little girls. So your living in New York huh. Good for you guys. Anyway, here is my e-mail if you would like: tysond.hill@gmail.com and our blog is: tysonandheatherhill.blogspot.com
Have a good one!
-Tyson Hill
Congratulations, we miss you guys and can't wait to meet her, she is adorable and looks alot like Garrett.
Post a Comment