Monday, January 26, 2009

Spy Gear

This morning while I was setting up my baby monitor I actually picked up a telephone conversation between 2 women! It was so funny! I listened for a few minutes because I was so surprised. But I got bored really fast! It started me thinking about the debate of whether or not the Government should be able to record our telephone conversations. And it made me laugh because after listening to these ladies discuss the weather, I realized that their conversations are no different then my own. I could really care less if anyone listened in on my conversations. I often discuss the weather with my closest friend living in Puerto Rico.

Who knew you could get such good reception on a baby monitor. There was no fuzz or static. Maybe the Government should hire me to do some of their dirty work here in Buffalo. No one would suspect a young mother of 2 walking around with a baby monitor would they?
I never knew my baby monitor could double as spy gear!

6 comments:

Shar said...

That's really funny! Who knew baby monitors could do that?

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

ok so I am really nervous now....I wonder what my neighbors know about me hahahhaha!!!! I know they know that I am the lady that has the kid that screams really loud when I tell him its time to stop playing at the park. :)

Mary Beth said...

When we lived in BYU housing, we picked up other people's baby monitor signals on our own baby monitor. It was terrible because the apartments were so small you could pretty much hear the whole apartment. I was paranoid all the time...

Anthony and Kristie said...

Did one of those women you heard happen to be Jesse:) I hope no one in my neighborhood has a good monitor like you.

kandis said...

I just got a baby monitor and it did the same thing the other day when I turned off the part in Hayden's room but the other end was still on. I was thinking I hope no one can listen to me! Not that I have anything super secret or interesting to say but that would just be creepy!!

The Taylor Family said...

Do u think u could paint your face black, put on a black beanie and take a picture so we could get a visual, that would be great!!!!!