Wednesday, January 21, 2009

watch what you say...

Little miss Ciella is coming up with the funniest things to say lately.
Here's what she said yesterday: (keep in mind, I didn't say anything to provoke these thoughts)

"Mom, I wanna go to College!"

"Barack Obama", "Barack Obama"...
( I think she got that off America's Funniest Home Video's)

"Wait for it... wait for it..."

"I just so beautiful."

I love to hear the cute things she comes up with! But I am finding that she'll repeat just about anything she hears. Even in the car we hear her repeating lines from songs that we are listening to. So I have to remind myself to watch what I say!

3 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

keep writing those sweet things down because you will forget them so fast!

Lizzy said...

I love those little things! And I second that, write everything down. You think you will never forget, but you do!!!

The Reed Family said...

Oh so true...they repeat so much I find that I also have to be careful! But I love the funny things they pick up on...the other day Carter told me...that's not my point mommy!