Saturday, February 7, 2009

wanna be...

I am a total Martha Stewart wanna be! These to die for chocolate cupcakes are in the February issue of Martha Stewart Living. I made them today and let me tell you... you never knew chocolate could taste sooooo good!!! Her cupcakes had cute valentine messages but my writing skills need some major improvements, so I opted for hearts, sprinkles, toffee and nuts!
YOU SHOULD SO TRY THESE!!!!

10 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

I would like to try them, can I come over:)

kenzie said...

those look amazing. I wish I could eat one, I love cupcakes! Glad they turned out good. You are amazing when it comes to baked goods.

The Reed Family said...

I definitely need that recipe! I wish I could have sampled one of yours!! I need some of your passion for cooking to rub off on me!

Jinky said...

Looks right off a magazine! Totally mouth watering! Will you please share the recipe? Thanks.

TheScholarBlog.com said...

Did garrett Eat them too?

Shar said...

Those look so yummy! And pretty!

Lizzy said...

Okay, can you send one of those to Mexico for me. Me amo chocolate!

emilyy said...

Don't mind if I do....can you send some my way. (or maybe just post the recipe :)

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

i am such a martha stewart wannabe too! a couple halloweens ago i made all of her clever halloween treats for our halloween party, isn't it fun? those cupcakes look deeeelicious!

Heather Baker said...

Mel, these look yummy!!! How about you send some my way!! How are you? I hope this note finds you happy and well!! You have the cutest girls!!! -Heather