She may be a little on the slow side,
but she gets where she wants to go! Everyday she gets faster!
Here are some of her crawling...
No, Ciella did not just finish her aerobic exercise from the 80's! Although she may look like she is in the 80's, she had just showered, hence the wet hair and decided to wear a head band!Hello Beautiful!
Cadence had her own little make-shift photo shoot today!
This was all of a smile I could get... later I found that she had done the deed in her pants, no wonder she had no smiles to give!
Cadence had her own little make-shift photo shoot today!
This was all of a smile I could get... later I found that she had done the deed in her pants, no wonder she had no smiles to give!
16 comments:
Go Cadence! Your girls are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love to look at your pictures. And the hair clip turned out cute! Is that one that you made. I'm so sad that I was sick today. Next week for sure!!!
Your girls are absolutely beautiful!
your girls are just so dang cute!!!! They also grow up so fast. Hope everything is going good for you guys!! Love ya Desserae
Cute! I can't get over how much she looks like a garrett mini-me. That's fun that she is crawling. Hey I need to call you....it's been too long.
Oh my gosh! They are too cute! You just have to find a way to come home in summer. We will miss you way too much.
IT is amazing what a clean diaper can do! Ciella is so funny. I'll have to post a picture of when I let Carter do his own hair. Love the cute pictures!!
By the way this is julia, apparently I am signed in under Jim's username!
Oh my goodness! She is SO cute! Just like her big sister! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?
Ciella and Cadence look so beautiful! I can't believe she is crawling already. They grow up so fast!
melanie, your girls are so dang beautiful...just like their mommy of course!!! you are also such a fabulous photographer
It's Nicole Rees...your little girls are just adorable! Enjoy them.
Your girls are darling!
She is so cute!!! I love love love the clip in her hair to! Maybe you need to make me some cute crafty clips for Brynn and I could pay ya for the supplies??? What do you say? I also love the picture of the jazzersizing girlie!!! Too cute, she might be the one to bring exercising head bands back!!!
She has such beautiful eyelashes! Lucky girl!
Miss the girls so much but sure do love seeing their beautiful faces. They just make me smile!!
You have two of the cutest girls. They are so adorable!
Post a Comment