Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oreo's

Cadence got to try Oreo's for the very first time today! I am pretty sure she loved every minute of it. Although it was followed by a nice warm bath, by the time she was done eating, Oreo was EVERYWHERE!!!



Today the weather was actually pretty nice, so we went to the zoo. It was in the high 40's to the real low 50's. Which is amazing since last week it was negative 7 with the wind chill!
I think I needed to get out as much as my kids! It feels like its been winter here for 6 years already. I can't wait for warmer weather.
Ciella had a blast looking at all the animals and I had a blast visiting with a friend!

10 comments:

Boss said...

That baby's cute enough to eat.

Shar said...

She has the prettiest eyelashes ever. What a cute picture!

Jackie B. said...

Ok that is awesome! I love her eye lashes! What i wouldn't give for those!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Nice picture. Cadence is so beautiful, look at those eyes.

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

so cute mel!!!

The Reed Family said...

I think that picture should be used by Oreo marketing! I am glad you got outside, I wish I could bottle up a little of our warm weather and send it to you!

Laney said...

amazing picture!!!

emilyy said...

So cute! I love that picture. It was good to talk to you today, thanks for calling.

TheScholarBlog.com said...

Hahaha. that is reminiscent of little brian and his jelly adventures...

TheScholarBlog.com said...

umm this is clay by the way. not sure why it posted me as the blogscholar...?