is all the vacations!
We happen to have so much free time now that Garrett's done with school for the summer. So before we start jobs we thought we would do some traveling and see the cities that are with in a days drive! We already went to NYC so we headed to...
BOSTON!!!

Hello Boston, I love you, want to marry you and never be seperated as long as I live!!
So does he. This stud is giving us his best model pose!
Yes, I get to go home with him!

This was by far my favorite city! The old beautiful building were numberless. The people were friendly, the subway was so easy to use and the city was unbelievably beautiful!
Here's a few of the favorite things we saw and did!
We walked through Cambridge, the city which that is home to Harvard and MIT
We walked through both Harvard University and M.I.T
Harvard
MIT

Boston Commons and surrounding parks.
Ciella played with the birds, Cadence collected sticks!


We took a harbour tour and enjoyed the view as well as the interesting facts we heard!

The Harbor its self was beautiful

Beacon Hill and the State House.
The beautiful old cemetarys that housed some famous old poeple like Paul Revere

The head stone's were unbelievable!
A church designed by H.H. Richardson.
The outside doesn't look like much, but the inside was incredible, and no photos were allowed.

We loved down town by Fenuil Hall and everything that surrounded it!
So did Ciella.



The Holocast Monument was insanely moving!
Overall I want to live there if we ever have the chance! I loved every minute of it! We only managed to lose Cadence's sweater, a sippy cup and 10 bucks!
Thank you Boston we will be visiting you again soon!
We happen to have so much free time now that Garrett's done with school for the summer. So before we start jobs we thought we would do some traveling and see the cities that are with in a days drive! We already went to NYC so we headed to...
BOSTON!!!
Hello Boston, I love you, want to marry you and never be seperated as long as I live!!
So does he. This stud is giving us his best model pose!
Yes, I get to go home with him!
This was by far my favorite city! The old beautiful building were numberless. The people were friendly, the subway was so easy to use and the city was unbelievably beautiful!
Here's a few of the favorite things we saw and did!
We walked through Cambridge, the city which that is home to Harvard and MIT
Harvard
Boston Commons and surrounding parks.
Ciella played with the birds, Cadence collected sticks!
We took a harbour tour and enjoyed the view as well as the interesting facts we heard!
The Harbor its self was beautiful
Beacon Hill and the State House.
The head stone's were unbelievable!
The outside doesn't look like much, but the inside was incredible, and no photos were allowed.
We loved down town by Fenuil Hall and everything that surrounded it!
So did Ciella.
The Holocast Monument was insanely moving!
Thank you Boston we will be visiting you again soon!
2 comments:
Next up...chicago. Can't wait to see those pictures.
I've been waiting to hear how you trips were. Looks like you had tons of fun.
Post a Comment