Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Well today it's my birthday! I am turning 28! I feel old even though I know 28 is still pretty young. My birthday celebration started last night when Garrett went to the store and came home with a dozen red roses and some tasty treats! We all enjoyed eating them a little too much because both Garrett and I went to bed with stomach aches. I think the girls had the most fun eating all the treats they wanted!

Cadence by far had the most fun, she was so excited!

To start my actual birthday off right, Garrett gave me the pleasure of sleeping in! Sorry to those of you that called(my Mom and a friend), I had previously turned my phone to silent so I could sleep as long as possible! It was HEAVENLY!!!!! We then enjoyed a buttermilk pancake and bacon breakfast, my favorite! Who knows what the rest of the day will hold, maybe dinner at my favorite place for wings and pizza, the Anchor Bar! You've gotta love Buffalo wings if your gonna live in Buffalo! So Happy Birthday to me!

And then I looked in my mail box! One of my oldest and favorite friends JULIA sent me a fun package all the way from Puerto Rico! She sent me a beautiful watch she made herself! I love it and am already wearing it! She made each of my girls a cute outfit! Ciella got a cute skirt she hasn't taken off since it came and Cadence got a cute little dress! She knows just what my girls will love! She sent stickers and some Puerto Rico candy! Thanks so much Julia for thinking of me! I have the best friends!

Arent those adorable clothes! Thanks Julia! I love your guts! Happy Birthday to me!!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! What an awesome start to the day! Hope the rest was wonderful too!

emilyy said...

Happy Birthday Mel!

The Reed Family said...

I am glad you had a great day! I miss you!!

Lizzy said...

I am glad you had such a great birthday. Did you get my message. I called a couple times, but couldnt get through. Love you!

abbyjane said...

isn't it sad that sleeping in (or in my case having a nap) is one of the best presents you can receive?

happy birthday, melanie!

Jinky said...

Happy belated birthday! ")

Shar said...

I'm way late, but Happy Birthday! Hope it was great! (Looked like it was!)

Britta said...

I totally missed your b-day! Happy Birthday! (and I obviously am slow at reading blogs) You have such adorable little girls. And I love your family pic. You are a beautiful family.