Friday, December 18, 2009

here comes trebble...

How adorable is she???

My Cadence baby turned 18 months on Wednesday! I can't believe she is that old! What happened to the last 18 months!
She is the sweetest, most happy girl ever! She is so funny and loves to be the center of attention.
She always gives the
goofiest smiles and funniest faces!

As you can tell in the pictures!
I tell you she just might be a comedian one day! She is so cute!!!

She loves to play outside and run around with Ciella. Whom she LOVES!!!

She is a little climber and climbs EVERYWHERE!!!! She is a little trouble maker!
She climbs out of her crib now, so we had to lock her in with a crib tent!(thanks Grant and Lora) She hates it! Unless I am taking pictures of her in it, then its the funnest place to play, EVER! She climbs on any counter top she can get close to and or pull her self up onto, the dresser,
the bathroom counter...

the table, the top of the couch...

and so many more! She loves to jump off things and seems to have no fear!
She loves to play outside and go up and down and up and down and up and down.... the slide!!!


She is the pickiest eater of all time! The things she eats on a regular basis are far and few between: gold fish crackers, string cheese, milk, nuggets, apples, and grilled cheese sandwiches! She HAS to feed herself or she often wont eat!

She was born attached to Garrett at the hip, but has recently taken a liking to me, its about time! She is the most cuddly loving little thing. If its you she's attached too, she holds onto your neck in the most loving hug ever, but will not let go. And will cry at whatever door you went into or out of. She has the real and fake cry down real well. If she doesn't get what she wants she often pouts and makes little whimpering noises! She is so darn cute and quite jealous of Ciella if she's sitting in my lap! We LOVE her guts!!!
She talks like crazy! She puts words together now and its fun to listen to her talk. She says, read this, thank you Mama, sorry Mama (or who ever), Night night, I love you, hold you, and of course all the normal stuff too: more, hot, bye bye, Dada, hat, Mama, no-no, Ciella, cat, dog, yeah, animal sounds, don't, please, drink, cracker, cheese... the list goes on and on!

She is still so little! Today at the Dr she weighted in at 20 lbs 7 oz! That makes for the 5th percentile for weight. I don't remember her length but she was 25th percentile for height! That makes for one miniature girl!
We love you Cadence Faye and can't wait to see how much you grow and change in the next 18 months!!!

4 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Sounds like a little boy or two that I know...climbers!! they are so fun aren't they! she is so stinkin cute and is getting to be so grown up...and look at her hair, it's getting so long! Adorable

alyson said...

I can't believe how long her hair has gotten since the last time I saw her! She is so beautiful and getting so big!

The Taylor Family said...

I love her teeth, they are so cute! I love her smiley face! I cant believe she is 18 months, hello nursery!

Lizzy said...

She is adorable!!! Monster teeth and all!! :)