After reminding her that the missionaries came over, she says," Mom when are the
mission-fairies
coming again?" Then her friend who is in the car with us says," Different kinds of fairies come to our house!"
While helping her say prayer tonight, I said,"please help everyone that's sick to get better." and her attempt at repeating what I said while very tired was, "and please help everyone to get sick."
I just love it when Ciella says such funny stuff. It happens all day but I never remember to write it down! She is too cute and unbelievably funny!
While helping her say prayer tonight, I said,"please help everyone that's sick to get better." and her attempt at repeating what I said while very tired was, "and please help everyone to get sick."
I just love it when Ciella says such funny stuff. It happens all day but I never remember to write it down! She is too cute and unbelievably funny!
4 comments:
I love all the funny things kids say. Ciella is so adorable!
Ciella is too cute! Brooke says her name and points to her picture all the time! It is so cute!
So cute! It is always hard to remember to write the good stuff down!
Those are the best! Too cute!
Post a Comment