Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The gift...

Happy Anniversary to me!!!

a close up

Garrett got me this beautiful necklace for our anniversary! Isn't is gorgeous?!!!! I love it! Its designed by the Architect Frank Gehry, and sold by Tiffany's! Wow, was I surprised when a Tiffany package arrived at my door!
If your unfamiliar with Frank Gehry he designed the Walt Disney Concert Hall among many other things!

8 comments:

{Anne} said...

Awesome! It is stunning! Way to go Garrett...sooo sweet!

emilyy said...

Wow! that is so beautiful. Congrats on 5 yrs.

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

I have a special place in my heart for Frank. Love it :)

Unknown said...

That is beautiful!! Well done Garrett on a great gift and well done to both of you on 5 years! Lots of Love!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I saw that necklace in the Tiffany's catalog just last week! It's beautiful!

Jake and Whitney said...

Wow. YOu lucky girl! That's beautiful!

The Taylor Family said...

lucky ducky!

The Reed Family said...

I want one!