I LOVE dressing up my girls and making cute accessories for them! Recently my friend showed me her secrets to making super cute necklaces for her little girl. Since I already new how to make bracelets, it was so easy and they are ADORABLE!!! Just see for your self! And my kids do make super cute models if I do say so myself!!! I cant wait to make more! Beads now occupy my thoughts! Which will be trouble for the bank accounts!
#1

#1 Up close

#2

#2 Up close

#3

#3 Up close
7 comments:
They are way cute and to make it less hard on the bank account you should try selling them on etsy.com. Just a thought because they arre so cute!!
Soooo... cute!!
I love that picture of Cadence. Her smile is so cute. The necklaces are so cute and think about it this way maybe making the necklaces will keep you from going out and spending more money on clothes!?!
I would love one...if you are taking orders! :)
Those are way cute Mel!
I am SO into beads too! Crazy! Go to fusionbeads.com they do free shipping. Cute necklaces! I love them!!!!
PS you could sell them on etsy. I have an etsy shop too! You can find it on my blog.
Post a Comment