Sunday, February 14, 2010

my valentine!



In the last 24 hours my Valentine's shoulder was dislocated 3 times... and our dishwasher broke. We spent some time in the Urgent Care. He'll probably need surgery... again
Then he came home and with out complaining about the pain I know he was in, took apart our dishwasher and fixed it! He knew our "wonderful" landlord would never do anything about it. He also new I would probably die with out the dishwasher. So he took it apart and fixed it! What a Valentine! huh?

Thanks Garrett! I love you! Happy Valentines Day! Love me, your wife

4 comments:

{Anne} said...

Bummer Valentines day...so sorry. But hey at least you won some dang cute gift tags ;). I emailed you the design but am worried your email I have may be outdated. So let me know via email if you don't get it today.
bitsybling.com @ gmail . com

Anonymous said...

What the heck happened? Poor guy!

abbyjane said...

poor garret. i have to tell you that i LOVE your family picture on the top of your blog. every time i look at it i swoon!

The Reed Family said...

so sad about the shoulder! But yeah for the dishwasher being fixed, what a good valentine