I walked down the stairs to find Ciella rolling a rolling pin up and down her legs. I asked her what she was doing, she said, "um just making my legs longer."
Ciella wants to be held on my lap when shes really tired. So one night while holding her she said, "Mom, I want you to hold me forever."
Randomly Ciella said, "My dads the best dad ever, ever."
After watching "the Office" with Garrett and I, and watching Jim and Pam have their baby. Ciella says, I want to have a baby in my tummy and have it come out too, and I want to name it Ruby."
"Can I have have a baby, Mom?" I told her when she was a big girl and was married to a nice boy she could have a baby. She was thrilled and said,"Well I am gonna marry Daddy."
After playing at her friend Parker's house, Ciella says to me in the car, "Mom, Parker goes potty standing up and I go potty sitting down?" She is quite confused by this and I say "Parker is a boy and he has a penis and so he stands up and you don't have one so you sit down," to which she replies, "Nope, Mom, your right I don't have a "peanut."
You'd think my 3 and 1/2 year old would have noticed this small difference a long time ago!
She loves to play with Parker and they often play dress up and "bad guys" at the same time. So they will both be running around in high heels. Ciella says, "Mom, Parker is poom pooming me." Meaning shooting her!
Ciella and Parker
The other night Ciella discovered her elbow! She thought it was so cool that her bone could move and she thought it felt so cool. So while trying to get her to sleep I said, Ok now put your elbow to bed and tell it good night." She said "ok and I want to give it a kiss goodnight!" So just like you would imagine, she tryed desperatly to kiss her elbow. I sat next to her laughing really hard!While getting ready for bed, Ciella looked up at me and with her eye brows raised said, "Mom I'm kinda nervous about going to bed."
After getting ready for church I came down stairs, Ciella looked at me and said,"you look so beautiful Mom."
While talking to Garrett about doing something she said, "lets go inside and think about it."
Ciella told Garrett, "After I eat cereal, I'll join you in your room."
Cadence on the other hand loves to talk but we don't always know what she's saying. She counts to 3 and says "tank to Mom" no matter who is is thanking,
"mon"- which is what she says when she means 'come on',
Every morning when she wakes up she stands next to the bed and says "mon, Mom, mon." Which means come on mom, come on. Then we head for the stairs and if I go down with out her she says "wait",
She also says "me pick mobie" when it is her turn to pick.
She says "pretty" to almost everything she wears or Ciella does.
But my favorite thing she says by far is when she says Ciella. She calls her C-yaddie. What she's trying to say is C-elli, but it sounds like C-yaddie. Its adorable!
She also loves to sit next to you and put her arm around your neck.
She loves to jump on the couch and bed and jumps from her feet to her bum and laughs the whole time!
When Garrett holds her she holds him around his neck and then rests her feet on his belt, half holding herself up!
She LOVES to get in the shower with me.
When she's mad she screams at the top of her lungs! And I mean the at TOP OF HER LUNGS! She screams, no, mamma, dadda and no again!
She wants to be held and still says "hold you"She loves to eat and her favorites are pizza, carrotts, grilled chesse (or as Ciella calls them GIRL cheese), chicken noodle soup, and cereal.
She LOVES babies! Especially baby Annie who she can't get close enough too!
She has a huge head of hair. Infact I bet she could win an award for how much hair she has!
5 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful, and so funny! They really do grow up so quickly! We miss you!
So cute. My favorite comment was that Ciella doesn't have a peanut:)
Your girls are too cute and getting SO BIG!
Kids say the funniest things, huh!
Hunter still says 'hold you'. I love it and I hope it stays that way forever! I wish your two girls and my two boys could play together! I think they would have some fun!! Why don't we live be each other!! I miss you!!
when you cut cadence's hair, will you make a wig for perry? she could win an award for how much hair she DOESN'T have. so sad.
Post a Comment