I have been begging Garrett for a while now to design and build us a book shelf. So he kindly came up with these 2 different, but quite similar designs. I like them both for separate reasons and simply cannot decide between them! This is where you my friends, and blog stokers, come in! Please help me decide which shelf is best!
14 years ago


11 comments:
I like number 2 better. But they are both great.
Your anniversary post was fun. It's always fun seeing pictures from peoples past. You have a very cute family.
I like #1 because it has less tubing but I like #2 because it has solid shelving. But if I had to choose just between those two, I would go with the second option. They both look awesome though and are a great, unique and fun design. I can't to see them done...please post a pic.
I like book shelf #1 better. It has less metal and I think the open wood shelves make it really unique.
I like the 2nd one better, but I don't really know why. They're both cool though. :)
hmmm....i like the solid shelves and the less metal. so i would combine the 2. or if i was choosing one, i'd go with #2. i'm a fan of the thick shelves. very cool designs garrett!!
Hey cute blog and family! My vote is for #2, only because the open wood shelf might be a pain to dust, that is if you dust - I think I dust about once a year.
#1 THe more tubing, which I am assuming is necessary to keep number 2 up, would limit the shelf space and i think #1 has a more sleek design.
They're both great designs but I'd have to agree wiht Deseree..dusting would be a pain and so time consumming. So my vote for #2.
So you many have already chosen which you prefer, but I'll throw my opinion out there. I like #1. It's not as busy looking & I like the open shelves. You could use that space if needed or leave them empty for a nice look. What a talented husband you have!
I like #2, with #1 tubing. Can you imagine dusting between the shelves on #1?? or the toys you will find in there??? Lol! He's a pretty talented guy!!!
I like #2 with the solid wood. If #1 had more space in between the shelves I would probably pick that because I like the idea of it being a shelf and storage. BUt with the limited space I don't think I have much I could fit in except papers. Does that even make sense? Basically #2 or #1 with bigger spaces in each cube of wood. I still don't know if that makes sense :)
Post a Comment