Our wedding day is forever sealed into my mind! I LOVED the day! I loved our non- traditional invitations!


I hated the way the cake turned out! What on earth was our decorator thinking when she put our brown chocolate cake on white board? My family tried to make it look better with tulip petals! Yikes!

The beautiful view from Garrett's parents back yard where
our reception was held! It was beautiful and romantic!
our reception was held! It was beautiful and romantic!

Our Sealing!!! And taking pictures together as husband and wife!

Being silly! We've never had a problem being silly!



Vacationing still in our honey-moon stage! Way before kids!
Garrett put together all my pregnancy tummy pictures and made a funny video!
"One year in the life of Ciella"
"One year in the life of Ciella"
The birth of Ciella!
She looked like a little Indian baby with her beautiful skin and all that dark hair!


Ciella "super easy, no big deal" cyst near her eye removal. It couldn't have gone worse! It fact turned into an emergency second surgery to stop the bleeding in her face! Yikes!!!
Moving all the way across the country for Garrett to get his Masters in Architecture!

Some where in Indiana

Visiting the church history sites for the first time!
Incredible!!!!
Us at the Sacred Groove
Traveling to NYC and camping on Long Island whole 9 months pregnant!
Birthing baby girl #2! Cadence Faye!

Garrett blessing both our girls!
(at separate times, I just couldn't find Ciella's blessing photo)
She looked like a little Indian baby with her beautiful skin and all that dark hair!

Ciella "super easy, no big deal" cyst near her eye removal. It couldn't have gone worse! It fact turned into an emergency second surgery to stop the bleeding in her face! Yikes!!!
Some where in Indiana
Incredible!!!!
Us at the Sacred Groove
Garrett blessing both our girls!
(at separate times, I just couldn't find Ciella's blessing photo)
Traveling to Boston, Toronto, and Chicago all in like 3 weeks!!!We have loved watching our girls grow up! And become who they are!





10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You are such a stunning family and couple. That dark skin tones and dark features...oh my heck! You have had an eventful and wonderful 5 years....congrats!
Oh my gosh, you guys are so cool! What an exciting 5 years! Congratulations and happy anniversary!
Cute! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! It was fun to read your cute story!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have 50 more!
Happy Anniversary! You guys look so little in your wedding pictures! ;) So cute! You have a darling family & have done quite a bit over 5 years! WahoO!
Happy Anniversary! What a cute family! A lot can happen in five years!
I think you might be the cutest pregnant woman!! I love the picture of you and garrett at the top and the one at your wedding where you are nuzzling noses looking so in love. I love you Mel! What anniversary would this year be for us? :) hmmm..I think I still had my awesome glasses the first time we met so I would have been 14. That's a whopping 13 1/2 years! I miss you!!!!
What a fun post. Happy Anniversary!
It is so fun to see all the things you guys have done.
Post a Comment