We had so much fun visiting and going out and about! Here's a few things we did!
First we took a last minute, and I do mean LAST minute trip to Cleveland.
Our family and Garrett's G-ma Ima in Cleveland!
Man, do I have a good looking husband or what?!!!
Cadence couldn't get enough bug hunting in, so she made time no matter where we went!While there we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. IT was a really cool building so Garrett was in heaven. We also really enjoyed the museum.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
The girls loved to hear the music!
We were only in town there for 2 very short days. After visiting the Hall of Fame, we drove around in an old area and saw lots of really cool buildings. We were gonna go to the Art museum originally but after seeing this Frank Gehry building in the distance, ditched the Art Museum for the Gehry building!!! It was incredible and the pictures CANNOT do the building justice!
The walls that curved and jutted out were so incredible!
The rest of the trip was filled with the obvious Buffalo tourist attractions. Ima had never been to Niagara Falls, so we went there and did the "Cave of the Winds" (where you go to the base of the American Falls and get drenched!)
I know, I know, we are so attractive in our yellow poncho's HUH?
We had never done that before and it was AWESOME!!!! It was so loud and so beautiful! As you can see your right at the falls!!! Practically surrounded by water!!!
The girls totally loved it, especially all the birds and their recently hatched young! They were so close you could have reached out and took them home!!
We also took a day trip to Letchworth State Park, had a picnic and enjoyed the beautiful waterfalls!
Can you say beautiful!!! Look at the view!!!
The Upper Falls
The Middle Falls
The Valley, other wise known as the Grand Canyon of the East!
Garrett took the girls for a walk while us ladies enjoyed the picnic!
Ciella and Grandma at the Falls
The end!
4 comments:
That is so cool hat Renee can come out so often. I bet you just love to have family there. What a fun busy time you guys looked like you had!! Hope you are doing good.
I was going to say what Dess just said. How fantastic that Renee can come and visit so often that is Brilliant. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I would love to vist you guys there sometime it is beautiful. A lot of the names of the towns are the same as here in England. I am sure that is because a lot of the original settlers came from here and named the towns where they had come from. History is so fantastic! Lots of Love to you all!!
Glad you made it to Cleveland, wish I could have seen you. I love that pic of Cadence in the pancho... so cute :)
sounds fun!! I wish you were going to be in CALI...I miss you!
Post a Comment