Ciella was so excited, or "ascited" she she says! Thanks to our last name starting with a B, she was the first little Graduated to walk in the room and down the ile to stand at the front of the room!She could not of been more cute!
The teacher talked and the kids sang all the songs they had learned. By far my favorite was "Skid-a-mer-inkie dinkie do, skid-a-mer-kinkie-do... I love you!"
Ciella with her class! She is on the far left.
Then the teacher went through and talked about each student and read off a questioneier the kids had filled out! Here are Ciella's answers!
My favorite color is: PINK (true)
My favorite food is: BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN (very true)
My favorite thing about school is: EATING LUNCH (what?)
When I grow up I want to be: A MOM!!! (too sweet)
Thats about where the tears started for me! It was so sweet!
The best part about the questioneir that they filled one out at the begining of the year and some of the things she put then were that she had blue eyes and black hair- NOT TRUE, also that we have a pet dog- ALSO NOT TRUE!!! It funny the things kids come up with!
Ciella with 2 of her 3 teachers!
Ciella had the best year ever and it was probably due to the fact that she was in the same class as her BFF Ella! And although I am sure there was many a fight over who played with what princess, these girls LOVE eachother. Ciella may DIE when Ella moves away from Buffalo in a month or so! I may DIE too when one of my BFF's Ella Mom moves away!Cadence throughly enjoyed the food!
And I didn't realize until now that I failed to capture a picture of Garrett and I with Ciella on that day! Sad!Of course to finish things off each child recieved their dipolma!
Way to go Ciella, you've graduated from PRE- PRE school and you've finished your first of what I can only imagine as TONS of Graduations to come!
3 comments:
What a fun little ceremony! She looks so proud! As she should! :)
What a cute graduation. Your comment about Ella and Erica moving made me think do we need to start doing operation phase out to Erica?:)
Kristie!!!! Don't you dare!
Post a Comment